Sunday, September 28, 2014

Use whatcha got! Fall decorating...

Use whatcha got! Fall decorating...  

I've got to be honest.. I picked up something fall every time I've walked into Hobby Lobby in the last 2 months. And one of the only reasons why I decided to use some stuff I had around the house was only because they were closed today! So glad they were now.. 

My wheels started spinning out of control today so I put some things together.

First was for my kitchen table. $6 total to decorate!!


I'm changing the table runner to something different as soon as HL opens tomorrow. I already had the Coca-Cola crate, Mason Jar, and Black Lantern. The Pumpkin bandana around the mason jar came off my dog Buddy's neck from the groomer Friday. Joe and I went in the woods in our back yard and cut all kinds of branches and leaves. The only things I bought were a bag of Mini Pumpkins for $2.98 at Wal-Mart and a bag of Gourdes for $2.98.
I think I love this more than if I would have went and spent a lot of money on it. 
(Excuse those ugly window trim that will eventually be painted white. ;)

Next was our Porch. This Arrangement cost me $9!


I already had the Coca-Cola crate,the clear vase (you can't hardly see in this picture) the left over burlap to make a bow from a previous project and of course the leaves and branches were from our woods. I sent $7 for the mums and $2 for the pumpkin.

And here are a few other decorations just sitting around. 




I just added a few leaves that I got from the woods under some of my decor.


I made the wreath about a month ago!
 We are ready for Fall.. :)

Sending Lots of LOVE,
ERICA :)

1 comment: